Deputy Chairman of the National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings is Prof. Nikolay Prodanov, Deputy Minister of Justice.
Representatives of the following ministeries and state institutions are members of the National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings:
– Dr. Miroslav Nenkov, Deputy Minister of Health;
– Mr. Krasimir Tsipov, Deputy Minister of Interior Affairs;
– Mr. Yury Sterk, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs;
– Prof. Nikolay Prodanov, Deputy Minister of Justice and Deputy Chair of the NCCTHB;
– Ms. Denitsa Sacheva, Deputy Minister of Education and Science;
– Ms. Sultanka Petrova, Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Policy;
– Dr. Valentin Dimitrov, Deputy Chair of SACP;
– Mr. Nikolay Nenkov, Deputy Chair of SANS;
– Mr. Lachezar Penev, NASD Deputy Director;
– Ms. Pavlina Panova, Deputy Chairperson of the Supreme Court of Cassation;
– Ms. Maria Shishkova, Deputy Chief Prosecutor.